| Chevy R3500 Pickup Engines n' Chevy R3500 Pickup Cylinder Heads - (Remanufactured, Rebuilt & Used Motors)|
|Chevy R3500 Pickup - Remanufactured Engines||Price|
|5.7L (350) ENGINES / MOTORS|
|1989-1991 Chevy R3500 Pickup V8, 5.7 L, 350 CID Rebuilt Engine|
Flat lifters, 4-bolt main, block #638, head #191, 193, valve cover bolts thru center of cover
|6.2L (379) ENGINES / MOTORS|
|1989-1991 Chevy R3500 Pickup V8, 6.2 L, 379 CID Rebuilt Engine|
Diesel, without injection pump or injectors
|7.4L (454) ENGINES / MOTORS|
|1991 Chevy R3500 Pickup V8, 7.4 L, 454 CID Rebuilt Engine|
Fuel injection, with detonation sensor, one piece rear main seal.
|1989 Chevy R3500 Pickup V8, 7.4 L, 454 CID Rebuilt Engine|
Light truck, 2 bolt main, TBI, 2-piece rear main seal.
|Check out our complete Chevy R3500 Pickup engine catalog|
|Chevy R3500 Pickup - Used Engines||Price|
|2.2L (134) ENGINES / MOTORS|
|1996-1997 Chevy R3500 Pickup V4, 2.2 L, 134 CID Used Engine|
RWD, LN2, OHV, SEFI, block #521, head #2391-S, crank #4618. Cam position sensor, trigger fire.
|3.4L (207) ENGINES / MOTORS|
|1996-1998 Chevy R3500 Pickup V6, 3.4 L, 207 CID Used Engine|
FWD, DOHC, 24 Valve, T/C #222.
|1994-1995 Chevy R3500 Pickup V6, 3.4 L, 207 CID Used Engine|
FWD, block #865, head #472, crank #981, DOHC, 24 valve, T/C #222.
|1993-1995 Chevy R3500 Pickup V6, 3.4 L, 207 CID Used Engine|
RWD, block #608, cast iron heads #884, crank #981, crank & cam sensor.
|1991-1993 Chevy R3500 Pickup V6, 3.4 L, 207 CID Used Engine|
FWD, DOHC, MPFI, 24 valve, block #450, head #472, crank #981, timing cover #443.
|5.0L (305) ENGINES / MOTORS|
|1996-1998 Chevy R3500 Pickup V8, 5.0 L, 305 CID Used Engine|
C & K model trucks. block #878, head #520, crank #526 Roller cam, plastic timing cover w/crank sensor. Vortec.
|BUY USED Chevy R3500 Pickup ENGINE/MOTOR HERE!|
|GM CHEVY R3500 PICKUP ENGINES|
Here is a sampling of the standard technical specifications for a compatible GM Chevy R3500 pickup truck engine replacement:
V8, 5.0 L, 305 CID, for C & K model trucks.
Castings: block #878, head #520, crank #526
Roller cam, plastic timing cover w/crank sensor.
Engine Type: Vortec.
Vehicle Application/Compatibility: 1996 - 1998 Chevrolet / Chevy
Warranty: 7-Year/70,000 Mile
Engine Size: 5.0 L, 305 CID
Engine Type: V8
VIN Code: M
Whether you are looking to repair, replace, restore or upgrade, there are new, used, OEM, rebuilt, remanufactured long and short blocks, engine cores and cylinder heads just right for your fitment and budgetary needs.
Ensure that you have your vehicle details ready, as well as any technical and/or power specification that you might have for your Chevy R3500 pickup model, year and trim.
Other popular sizes and model engines for these trucks can include:
* 91-93 Family of GM American engines, V6 engine configuration and set-up, 3.4 L capacity, engine model number 207, with FWD, DOHC, MPFI, 24 valve, block #450, head #472, crank #981, timing cover #443 characteristics and specs. For the later 94-95 the engine specs include FWD, block #865, head #472, crank #981, DOHC, 24 valve, T/C #222.
* V8, 5.0 L, 305 CID for both C & K model truck engine applications is a popular choice and part of the Vortec family of GM engines.
* V4, 2.2 L, 134 CID used engines are sometimes used on model years in the 90s and low budget replacement parts, options.
* For more power V8, 7.4 L, 454 CID FI light truck application and the ever-popular Chevy 350 engine adds some high -performance options and conversions to the mix for specialty applications and custom upgrades.
* The 1989-1991, Chevy 350, comes with flat lifters, 4-bolt main, block #638, head #191, 193, valve cover bolts thru center of cover and retails for around $1,234. See product pages for more detailed costing and core deposits, even special offers.
* If you are looking for optimal performance the large V8, 6.2 L, 379 CID diesel engine is another alternative to consider for your truck engine application.