| Chevy V10 Pickup Engines n' Chevy V10 Pickup Cylinder Heads - (Remanufactured, Rebuilt & Used Motors)|
|Chevy V10 Pickup - Remanufactured Engines||Price|
|4.3L (262) ENGINES / MOTORS|
|1987 Chevy V10 Pickup V6, 4.3 L, 262 CID Rebuilt Engine|
Fuel injected, roller cam
|5.0L (305) ENGINES / MOTORS|
|1987 Chevy V10 Pickup V8, 5 L, 305 CID Rebuilt Engine|
Carb, flat lifters, valve cover bolts through center of head.
|5.7L (350) ENGINES / MOTORS|
|1987 Chevy V10 Pickup V8, 5.7 L, 350 CID Rebuilt Engine|
Flat lifters, 2-bolt main, block #638, head #191, 193, valve cover bolts through center of cover.
|6.2L (379) ENGINES / MOTORS|
|1987 Chevy V10 Pickup V8, 6.2 L, 379 CID Rebuilt Engine|
2-bolt main, 350 Chevy, high performance conversion, passenger side dipstick, one piece rear main seal, valve covers held on by four bolts around outside edge, (Stroker).
|Check out our complete Chevy V10 Pickup engine catalog|
|Chevy V10 Pickup - Used Engines||Price|
|2.2L (134) ENGINES / MOTORS|
|1996-1997 Chevy V10 Pickup V4, 2.2 L, 134 CID Used Engine|
RWD, LN2, OHV, SEFI, block #521, head #2391-S, crank #4618. Cam position sensor, trigger fire.
|3.4L (207) ENGINES / MOTORS|
|1996-1998 Chevy V10 Pickup V6, 3.4 L, 207 CID Used Engine|
FWD, DOHC, 24 Valve, T/C #222.
|1994-1995 Chevy V10 Pickup V6, 3.4 L, 207 CID Used Engine|
FWD, block #865, head #472, crank #981, DOHC, 24 valve, T/C #222.
|1993-1995 Chevy V10 Pickup V6, 3.4 L, 207 CID Used Engine|
RWD, block #608, cast iron heads #884, crank #981, crank & cam sensor.
|1991-1993 Chevy V10 Pickup V6, 3.4 L, 207 CID Used Engine|
FWD, DOHC, MPFI, 24 valve, block #450, head #472, crank #981, timing cover #443.
|5.0L (305) ENGINES / MOTORS|
|1996-1998 Chevy V10 Pickup V8, 5.0 L, 305 CID Used Engine|
C & K model trucks. block #878, head #520, crank #526 Roller cam, plastic timing cover w/crank sensor. Vortec.
|BUY USED Chevy V10 Pickup ENGINE/MOTOR HERE!|
|GM CHEVY V10 PICKUP ENGINES|
A full-size pickup the GM Chevy V20 truck demands performance and power under-hood. Enable and empower your set of truck wheels with the right size GM engine to do the job right the first time, every time.
Typically powerful V6 and V8 engines place them in competition with the Dodge Ram monstrous 8.0L V 10, Ford F-series overhead cam engines and the like and still comes out one tough competitor!
Chevy C/K and GMC Sierra trucks engines are a great example of the robust and tough nature of these GM American engines.
Some background on the Chevrolet's C/K pickups, can be summarized as follows:
* available in three sizes, or duty ranges: 1500, 2500 and 3500.
* Regular cabs and extended cabs are available in all three ranges,
* 4-door crew cab is offered only in the 3500 size.
* Three trim levels are available: bare bones W/T (for Work Truck), Cheyenne and Silverado. (GMC's are SL, SLE and SLT.)
* Four-wheel drive is available for all models. (C/K, by the way, stands for the drive configuration. A C1500 is 2WD, a K1500 is 4WD.
Gasoline Vortec engines are typically used in these GM Chevy V10 pickup trucks.
* The base engine for the Chevy V10s sports a 4.3-liter V6 with a balance shaft for smoother running. It is quite able and very willing runner, delivering 200 horsepower and 255 lb.-ft. of torque.
* If you opt for more lighter-to-medium type work for your truck, the 5.0-liter V8, with 230 hp and 285 lb.-ft. of torque should suffice.
* For a little more horses and pull, try the 5.7-liter V8 power plant with 255 hp and 330 lb.-ft. of torque
* The GM Chevy V10 7.4-liter V8 with 290 hp and 410 lb.-ft. of torque is a big block engine configuration to reckon with and take notice of.
* There are also some alternative, yet powerful 6.5-liter V8 turbo-diesels:
* Normal/base: 180 hp and 360 lb.-ft. of torque, heavy-duty: 195 hp and a rock-hauling 430 lb.-ft. of torque.