|87-91 Ford 302 / Ford 5.0 Engine (Part #: FORD-302LB-5) Description|
The Ford vehicles produced during 1987-1991 requiring a quality power-plant to get and keep moving, with power, speed and performance and the three key prerequisites, led to the development of a trusted Ford V8 family-friend with punch and oomph! The Highperformer 87-91 Ford 302 / Ford 5.0 engine builds on this history and tradition.
This engine’s size, capacity, form comments, reviews, specifications and descriptions, installation processes and custom upgrade notes and recommendations, ,both online, , offline and in published sources does not totally do let it show it true colors. Highly responsive and capable, this long block engine solution, has lots to offer a wide variety of clients.
In essence, the engine size is 5.0L, 302 CID. Even as a totally rebuilt engine, to our rigorous remanufacturing standards and processes (BETTER THAN OEM/NEW – IMPROVING, NOT JUST REPLACING!), this eight-cylinder 87-91 Ford 302 / Ford 5.0 Engine - and a-typical high-performance engine at that, is originally intended for OEM Ford applications, use and configuration. It is a popular, regarded and respected engine and offers customization, compatibility and long block solutions for and across numerous applications and specialty projects and configurations. Be sure to discuss these with our in-house technical experts, ,as they know these eras, models and applications intimately and in-depth!
The 87-91 Ford 302 / Ford 5.0 engine is a premium quality, remanufactured engine with all new OEM internal parts, customized and totally redone according to our quality remanufacturing processes and standards. Some of its characteristics and distinguishing features include: the classic, trusted V-shape, 8-cylinder, FI, for trucks & vans, non roller cam, with knock sensor, Vin code N.
The engine of the 1991 Ford F150 Truck series, is a robust model, racing small-block V8 from Ford Motor Company, some would say very able, willing and capable! An engine block with thicker walls and deck, 4-bolt main caps, as well as a wide intake manifold. All engine characteristics paramount in power delivery.
Our custom-quality, OEM 94 87-91 Ford 302 / Ford 5.0 remanufactured engine, will match or exceed the original factory manufactured, crate engine performances. Your hands-on product result in our quality OEM 87-91 Ford 302 / Ford 5.0 Engine remanufactured engine, dyno-tested, inspected for compression, engine noise, oil pressure, oil leaks and wide-ranging operating situations before delivery, will be sure to exceed your expectations.
Built to improve and last, not simply replace or swap! Meeting and exceeding original manufacturer specifications and dimensions on the, OEM 87-91 Ford 302 / Ford 5.0 Engine YOU get that added personalized, individualized touch that will make the difference down and on the road.
Custom performance excellence, rigorous remanufacturing, all-new moving parts, turn-key and ready, in-stock and on-demand, from a large inventory of available product is our promise, passion, pursuit and commitment.
Due to our high inventory levels, in-house, specialist expertise and custom products and services offerings, we provide the remanufactured 87-91 Ford 302 / Ford 5.0 Engine at the lowest discounted price! It is retailing for around US$ 1,177.00, with a Core Deposit charge of $150.00.
* Core deposit will be charged separately and will be refunded to customers upon delivery of the old engine or cylinder head. We recommend you contact your local salvage yard first -- they may buy the core from you.
Shipping charges are structured to meet and exceed your expectations and are billed at $175.00 (US Locations), Forklift Fee, FREE (West Coast), $75 (other US Locations)
An automotive engine 7 year/70,000 mile warranty or a Marine & Trucks: 1 Year/ Unlimited Hours/Mileage.
For your quality remanufactured 87-91 Ford 302 / Ford 5.0 engine needs and requirements, call on us today. We can provide help with this factory-made crate/remanufactured engine that matches and custom-fits all of the following applications:
- 1987-1991 FORD BRONCO
- 1987-1991 FORD E-150 ECONOLINE SUPER, CLUB WAGON, E-250 ECONOLINE and ECONOLINE SUPER
- 1987-1991 FORD F-150, F250 PICKUP, SUPER CAB
Trust the quality-obsessed, tone-setting and proven industry-leader for BETTER THAN OEM remanufactured Fordengines, that meet and exceed your demand, need and expectations, offered at a highly affordable price.
Highperformer engines and automotive products bring you peace of mind, reliability and longevity. Although there are numerous used Ford engines available both on and off line, aftermarket, salvaged and/or repaired, having confidence in your choice and priority demanding a quality remanufactured, tested and inspected gas engine that you can rely on it key!
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COMPROMISE! OPT FOR QUALITY, POWER, PERFORMANCE, EXCELLENCE, PRECISION - GUARANTEED! Look no further – YOUR CUSTOM ENGINE SOLUTION AWAITS!
** NOTE: Ford 302 Engine
1. Cross-fire on 1987 to 1993, 302 Ford engines. If the number 2 & 4 or the number 7 & 8 spark plug wires are located nexted to each other, the plug wires will induce each other to fire at the wrong time, causing piston, cylinder head and head gasket failure.
2. It is common on the 302 cubic inch engines, for the exhaust cross-over passage to crack on the bottom side of the intake manifolds. If this happens, exhaust gases will enter the crankcase and contaminate the engine oil, causing bearing and crankshaft failure.
3. Intake manifold coolant and vacuum leaks have been found to be quite common on 302 cubic inch engines. Apply a 1/8 bead of silicone sealer in the four corners where the cylinder heads meet the cylinder block. Install the intake manifold side and end gaskets, then apply a 1/16 bead of silicone sealer in the four joints formed by the gaskets. Mount the manifold and torque the bolts in sequence, , to 15-20 lbs.ft. Re-torque the bolts in sequence to 23-25 lbs. ft. and after the engine has reached operating temperature, re-torque the intake manifold one more time.
Back To Featured Engines List